We adhere to the guidelines set out by the department of Fair Trading and the Australian Consumer Law.
Below is a copy for your reference of our returns policy.
Providing you have a receipt, We may offer you a repair, exchange or refund if the products you purchased:
- Have a fault that could not have known about at the time of purchase and it is established it was not caused after the sale
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Are significantly different to the description or sample shown at the time of purchase.
Please note that it may be necessary for us to return the goods to the manufacturer for testing in order to determine whether or not you are entitled to a repair, exchange or refund. Please allow 1-2 weeks for return and testing to take place
Please NOTE: As we are a baby store, we understand that our customers want the best for their baby / child and only want brand new products that have never been used or opened and are straight from the manufacturer. For this reason and to protect your health and safety and the health and safety of others, we do not refund or exchange for “change of mind or making an incorrect choice” purchases. Our staff are unable to break this policy due to our guarantee’s we make that all items are brand new and never used and straight from the manufacturer.
The images, pictures, and illustrations found on this site are for illustration purposes only, and do not necessarily represent the exact products, services, or ideas in the context they are found in. It is the buyer’s responsibility prior to purchase to clarify with the seller.
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s color when scanned to our website or provided by the manufacturer in most cases, actual colors may vary. This can be due to monitor and/or video card differences. As most baby furniture is stained to show the natural timber look and not painted, slight colour variations might occur between different batches. These run to run variations are common to the manufacturing process, and within industry tolerances. They are not defects. Due to these variations we recommend that when identical products and colors are to used as a set(eg. a cot and a change table), that they all be ordered at the same time. We cannot be responsible for variances in these circumstances.
You are not entitled to a refund, credit or replacement if:
- You have changed your mind about the product;
- You have made an incorrect choice;
- You subsequently found you can purchase the same or similar product for a cheaper price elsewhere;
- A defect was drawn to your attention before you purchased the product, e.g. when products are clearly labeled as second-hand or faulty.
- The customer doubled up on in item
- The fault was caused after delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse customer orders if there has been any misinterpretation of the conditions.
Cancellation of Orders
Provided your items have not been shipped, you can request to cancel an order – however a 20% cancellation fee will apply as a minimum. These requests need to be made in writing via our online help desk and are subject to approval before hand.
Procedure for the Returning of Items
You can return the DOA or faulty item to us with the following steps :
- Submit a ticket using our online help desk with the details of the purchase and the reason of return.
- A staff member will issue you with a Return Authorised Number (RA). Please ensure you attach the Faulty Return Form in your return package. It will enable us to process your return promptly.
- Some items may require you to go to the post office to send it back.
- We will send a replacement unit, repair or refund once we have received your return item and it has been assessed accordingly.
We take pride in supplying quality products. If goods are found to be faulty, as a result of manufacturing defect, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery in writing (by submitting a ticket on our help desk online). We will then work out the best way to rectify this.
We reserve the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in the product being sent away for assessment and a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Freight costs for returned products for repair will be the customer’s responsibility in line with the ACL. Your product will be assessed upon arrival. The product will be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturers warranty and inline with the ACL. If the returned product is not deemed a manufacturer fault, all costs involved will be incurred by the customer, including return postage.
We will not provide a refund or replace a product that has been misused, mishandled or incorrectly assembled or serviced. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all instructions and advice or warnings given by the manufacturer or supplier are followed.
We reserve the right to re-calculate the refund value of items that were purchased as part of a value package offer.