The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting our customers privacy.
Collection Accuracy, Retention and Security
1. Collect and retain personal information only if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way;
2. Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up-to-date;
3. Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure;
4. Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes; and
5. Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information, which is no longer used or required.
6. Only use this information for legitimate business purposes
Discloser and Use
1. Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated for customer research purposes;
2. Not collect, use or disclose sensitive information, such as information about a persons health, except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act;
3. Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
4. Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legally or practically possible;
What information do we gather from you?
• Information you give us
• Information automatically gathered
• E-mail communications
• Information from other sources such as letters, mailed orders, telephone orders, fax etc.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
• It is strictly our business policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with anyone else possessing a business Interest unless you specify that you would like to do this.
• The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
• Information you give us may be used by us for any up-coming promotional offers, please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you. Please state this to our staff when communicating with them.
Enquiries and Access
If you wish to know more about privacy practices, or wish to review or make changes to your personal information held by us, you may Contact us.
Article ID: 4
Date added: 2009-12-23 02:07:15
Views : 722
Rating (Votes): (42)